Renewal by Andersen was established in 1995 by Andersen Corporation to provide a start-to-finish window replacement process that includes both product and service. Our replacement windows are designed and custom-manufactured to fit the needs of our customers. We offer a consultative sales approach, professional installation and a commitment to achieving high homeowner satisfaction throughout the Williamsburg, VA area.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows with High-Performance™ Low-e4® SmartSun™ glass is the most energy-efficient glass option we have ever offered.
Our window replacement technicians are professional craftspeople who are experienced in installing windows in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles.
& Numerous Design Options
A Renewal by Andersen design consultant will talk with you about ways to balance beauty and budget, and come up with design options that fit your home.
Our exclusive Fibrex®material stays strong; even after 20 years of exposure to severe hot and cold temperatures.
Renewal by Andersen of Williamsburg, VA is proud to serve homes across the Hampton Roads area with energy-efficient replacement window and patio door installation. Give us a call today to see if we serve your specific area.
Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex®material offers the strength and insulating value of wood with the low maintenance features of vinyl. Fibrex® material never requires painting and will not crack, pit, corrode or rot. Listed below are all of the features of our energy-efficient window replacement material:
- Our exclusive Fibrex®material stays strong; even after 20 years of exposure to severe hot and cold temperatures.
- Fibrex® material is crafted from reclaimed wood and polymers
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® material lasts longer, looks better and performs beautifully!
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
A trained design consultant will meet with you in the comfort of your own home, at a time that fits your schedule to walk you through the details about ways to balance beauty and budget, and come up with design options that fit your home, your timeline, and your bottom line. Our window design options include:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 11 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
We’ve long understood that a quality experience is in the details. All of the care, pride, professionalism, and craftsmanship we put into our products would mean little without the very best professional installation–which is why we don’t just take pride in our installers, we celebrate them. Once we sit down and walk you through the window design consultation, you can expect our crew to take care of the rest:
- We custom measure the openings in your home to ensure that your new windows are expertly fitted, reducing drafts and increasing energy efficiency throughout your home
- We prepare the area to be worked on – drop cloths will be placed both inside and outside of your home to catch any dust and debris.
- If multiple windows are to be installed, we will install, insulate and seal the frame of your windows one by one to verify the quality of our installation
- Then we will clean up the area thoroughly, making sure to dispose of the old windows for you and walking you through operation of your new replacement windows
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen of Williamsburg, VA you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
With 15 different shape options including custom and specialty window options, there are almost no limits to the creativity for your next home improvement project. Add an elegant arch window, circle or even triangle windows. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!